Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Delving in to my Psyche, Part III

I spent last week talking a lot about my desires, quirks and fetishes as a submissive... I thought I'd let my Domina out to play a bit today...

So what do I enjoy as a Domme?

I love control. But really, who doesn't? Even the vanillas enjoy control, why else would society place such importance on getting ahead and advancing your career? Having control over others professionally is almost as good as having control over them sexually. I like having *complete* control however. I will tie you up in whatever position pleases me, for the length of time I desire. I will molest you wherever, whenever and however I like. I will make you worship my feet while I watch TV, lick my ass while I read a book, massage me until I fall asleep. It's all about me, ya?

I've spent many years trumpeting that I am a unique and special flower - a Masochistic Dominant. That is true - I much prefer to be beaten than to beat someone. But over time I have realized that there is a strong sadistic streak in me... it's just very subtle.

I'll leave the crops and canes and floggers to others... I may use them from time to time for effect, or because my submissive enjoys them... but for my own pleasure, I much prefer psychological pain. Humiliation. Mind Fucks. Emotion.

Making my submissive fuck a ziploc bag full of lube that's stuck between the mattress and box spring, while I sit back and munch on a bowl of popcorn. If I'm feeling especially cruel, I'll throw some uncooked rice under his knees before making him kneel.

Taking him to a sex toy shop and loudly helping him purchase a masturbatory aid, speculating on his preference for fake pussy, fake ass, or fake mouth.

Blindfolding and gagging him, putting in ear plugs and then watching him squirm as he holds his position... waiting... and waiting... and waiting... for something... anything... to happen. Or securing a vibrator to the length of his cock, commanding him not to come, and then just sitting back and watching the show.

I go through a lot of popcorn when I'm Domming someone on a regular basis. They're just there for my amusement, yeah?

1 comment: