Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm back!

Thank you all for your outpouring of gifts and concern over my trip to see my family.  I have indeed survived, and am in fact a gorgeous purse and two sweaters richer, so all in all it wasn't the worst visit in the world.

Except for the crying...

Which was only marginally worse than the hostile silence...

Which was actually better than listening to my mother complain about: my father, her mother, the drivers, my sister, my father, the small town they live in, her workplace, and my father...

I think what I'm trying to say, Dear Readers, is I'm glad to be home.

Today I need to run around and finish packing and moving in to LDs.  How is there still so much stuff to pack?!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back from Canada's wasteland! I'm glad your trip is over and you're home safe. Good luck with your move to LD's place. Let me know when you're back in town :)

    BR

    ReplyDelete