Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mea Culpa

I seem to be spending a lot of time apologizing to you all, Dear Readers... Alastair had me hostage yesterday.  I've finally broken free temporarily to write to you all!

It occurs to me, as I sit here, that my sex life has become... routine... plentiful, yes, but actually bordering a little on vanilla... Sure we have a ton of sex (fuck LD can go on FOREVER... envy me girls) but ever since Alastair has become more of a pain in the.. head.. LD has been coddling me a little more... we haven't been playing as much... and as much as I appreciate it and know that He's doing it because He loves me and is trying to take care of me... it's starting to make me a little cranky. And giving me a dearth of writing material for the blog...

As I sit here, I'm starting on 2 week away from LD, as part of the grand experiment where we prove once and for all if my house with DH is causing Alastair... I'm spending as much time as possible in the house for the next 2 weeks, and then living with LD for 6 weeks after that.  If it really IS the house, and not a placebo effect, I should be migraine free for about 4 - 5 of those 6 weeks.

and let this be official notice to You, Master: I expect a lot of fucking play.  Hell, at this point, migraine or no migraine, I need some dirty nasty degrading one-step-past-the-edge play...

This weekend was a good first step...

LD and I went for a long walk on Saturday, and one our way out, discovered a stairwell to the parking garage of the new condo complex being constructed next door.  I'm sure you can all picture it... full of garbage, abandoned for all intense and purposes... and on Sunday night, under the cover of darkness, home to one piggy slut on her knees sucking off her Master.  Once finished, He made me crawl up the dirty concrete steps, surrounded by coffee cups and discarded bits of chain link fence and other random refuse.. and then down the last few steps (the stairwell is raised, so to get to the parking garage you climb up 4 steps before going down a flight of them)... then along the scaffolding leading out of the construction site... and then got a few lovely swats to the ass once standing, while loudly proclaiming my ownership (to the delight of the guy walking to his car who was in the right place at the right time)...

It was long overdue, and the scraped up hands and knees were well worth it, and continues to be a lovely reminder of this last weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds hot. I almost forgot about this blog. I hope your migraines get better soon, and that you find some more edge play. ;)
    \


    "BR"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you BR ;) How are things going with you? Still with your GF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I'm single these days and trying to find someone as pervy as me on Craigslist. You'd be surprised how many women say they're pervs and aren't. Well, with your CL experience I doubt you'd be surprised lol.

    Things are good with me. I had a great time in BC and did well for myself. Family death brought me back to Ontario and now I'm trying to pick up the family pieces, but my efforts are not as appreciated as I'd like them to be. Oh well, that's what you get with a dysfunctional family I suppose lol.

    I've been reading up on your blog. I'm surprised to see you're still playing the sub role. Have you found anyone to be your own pet yet? I hope you find one soon. Otherwise the Domme in you is going to go s'plodey! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you luck - I'm well aware of how many 'fake pervs' there are on Craigslist :D

    I'm sorry to hear about the death in your family. As dysfunctional as a family might be, it always sucks when someone dies, some way or another.

    and Yes... I'm still 'playing the sub' quite happily... though the Domme in me is pretty keen to get out and play, if you've been reading the blog you'll know I haven't been too successful! A shame too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the right sub will come along eventually.

    Thanks for the sympathy. It's a bit of a "good riddance" thing for me. This is one of the holes in my life that abused me when I was a child. It just so happened to also be my dad. Oh well, what can ya do? *shrug*

    There's got to be a better way of finding good pervs out there than CL. I've subbed for a few men and they were all very creepy in one way or another. Women were less creepy, but more crazy. Odd how perversion is almost synonymous nuts these days. Oh what I wouldn't give for stability! lol

    ReplyDelete