Thursday, August 5, 2010

If you can't say it...

... you probably shouldn't be doing it... and since when is "down" a word that should be censored?!


Seeking fun, org*smic female who LUVS receiving Or*l ;) - m4w (Dowtown Toronto)

Fun easy to talk to guy here with varied interests. But really, what I enjoy doing most and have been complimented on the most, is going d*wn on a woman. I enjoy that more than anything in the world. More than traveling which I love. More than dining out which I also love. I really like cuddling too by the way. Anyway, if you're serious, clean and disease free, give me a shout and we'll see what happens. We'll exchange emails and pics and meet at a bar first and take it from there. Bonus points if you're multi-orgasmic as I have lots of stamina. And you can even be greedy and not return the favour if you'd like. Lol ;) Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment