Monday, August 2, 2010

Creep Alert

I know I said I was taking today off, but I couldn't resist sharing this with you... it just got my spidy senses tingling...

My little girl where are you?? - m4w (GTA)


Daddy is looking for his special little girl and so far has not found her.
You should be bewtween 5' to 5' 8" thin build petite body weight around
140 pds max and have small tits and be ready to grow with Daddy.

This is not for everyone however if I find you then it will
be your growth and developement that will prosper together
while we explore our roles in this lifestyle.

Daddy is waiting for you.

2 comments:

  1. Nope, this isn't even remotely creepy. Not at all...

    -stacky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into Daddy/little girl roleplay and this still creeped the fuck out of me

    *skin crawls*

    ReplyDelete