Monday, August 16, 2010

Guess Who's Back?!

Battering Ram has returned from BC... I guess things didn't work our for him there (again).... He's back to posting the same ads that he was when he and I were involved.  For the sake of some interesting content for this blog I'm almost tempted to reply to one....

almost.

I am your foot slave - m4mw - 29 (Dundas/Credit Woodlands)

I'm looking for a woman who loves having her feet worshipped. I love to massage, kiss, lick and suck every inch of a woman's feet. I adore everything about them. The softness, the smells, the way they feel on my face and cock. 

This could lead to something more, but I definitely wish to be your little pleasure servant. Ongoing is preferred. I'm looking for the right connection, so I'm not going to worship just anybody. E-mail me and lets see if we click :) 

I'm a redheaded, slim, smooth guy with boyish good looks. I look younger than I am. I have a pretty decent tan for a redhead ;) 

I'm respectful, considerate, kind, and patient. These are the qualities I am really proud of in myself. But above all, I love sexually pleasing. I love providing you with every conceivable sexual service you could want and desire nothing in return (unless of course YOU get the same kind of pleasure from providing pleasure as I do). 

420 friendly, non-drinker (the odd beer), and I do smoke the occassional cigarette when the fancy hits me. 

Any age or race welcome, but preference given to older women. 

Hope to hear from you soon. :) 

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I can tan quite well actually. I look damn spiffy with one too! It must've been the BC sun that did it for me. Hell of a good time out there. Good to see my homecoming has been noticed.

    "BR"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the woman I met after posting this ad was not as accommodating as some might have been haha. But we had fun.


    "teh BR guy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back BR!

    Of course your homecoming was noticed - RB has all of CL on her RSS feed, so nothing goes unnoticed... it's been making replying to ads much more difficult because I need to figure out if they're you first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you mean you've been avoiding me? :( lol. My ads are pretty easy to spot. Usually anything regarding me wanting to serve via feet or ass licking ;) I think you remember hehe ;)

    -BR

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not that I'm avoiding you, it's that things didn't end so well between us and I wasn't sure the reception I'd get ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand that, things didn't end well between us but that was no fault of yours. I was a jerk if I remember correctly. I've gone through a year's worth of intensive PTSD-style therapy since you last saw me, and am still going. Plus some heavy meds hehe ;)

    I suppose you could take my posting on your blog as a sign of me reaching out and handing you an olive branch. Bygones and such.

    You're a good person with a good heart, and that's enough for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear that - we had some good times together... why don't you send me a private e-mail and we can continue our conversation somewhere a little easier than comments... rubenesquebrunette@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've sent you one. Thanks for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete