Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi Wednesday

So I got laid off yesterday my dear friends... while this means in the long run that I will have more time to devote to coming up with amusing anecdotes for you all, today I am justifiable distracted.  So here's a confusing craigslist ad:

 First time Guy Want female SEX 16 -50 yrs Any race (Toronto & near)

Prefer Asian - Other type females welcome (Any age or colour) Am Easygoing friendly, polite guy. I`m white Canadian , I have pic I can`t wait to experience exciting thrills (IN & Out) "FUCK Fuck Fuck and lot`s MORE *SEX* *Together Alright ** I love tits * Want to make your Vagina throb:" with pleasure - You can Have my COCK It want you to Play OK Message me ~ I will check Mail every 3 hours ------ To Reply to you I can give you my PHONE NUMBER# We will chose where to go Place * I have apartment I can cum to your place We will Talk about it with you OK Your girl friends welcome Sextime I like Girfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment