Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh My

Dear me!  Do I ever have a story for you dear readers... it's only just now that I am able to sit and type this tale.

When we last spoke, it was Monday and I had revealed to you all that BR was back in town and trolling the CL forums for more unwitting partners.  Then, all of a sudden this revelation sunk in to my delicate feminine constitution and I came down with a case of the vapors the likes of which I haven't succumbed to since the grocery store was out of ben and jerry's.

I'm very serious about my ice cream.

So there I was, without my smelling salts, in a daze of hysteria. Visions came to me, and I think that I spent a brief time in 1942 reliving a past life.  All of a sudden, I came to and after tidying myself up a bit, realized that it was Wednesday!

So I apologize, Dear Readers, for missing my blog post yesterday... I was otherwise indisposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment