Wednesday, August 25, 2010

They do say that men never really grow up...

Submissive, and sleep with teddybear every night....curious? - m4w (M4L3B4) 46yr

I've tried this in the past, and was not successful...I hope that this ad will be different. I've had 2 "unusual" interests in my life, and haven't had the chance to properly involve both of them in a relationship. They are: 
1) Finding a woman that is dominant, and is maternal...which plays into my second which is... 
2) Being cared for as a "little" (an adult treated like a child...bathed, talked to as a child..being called baby, lil monkey...like that..told what to eat, made to potty before going out..) 

Certainly this borders on "edge play" and perhaps even infantilism. I'm good with it, and hope to find someone that is nurturing, healthy, comfortable with themself..and is open to this type of play. You should be honest, a bit zany (like me....no doubt), and enjoy life to the maximum. If you reply, naturally a picture will get mine. I will pose for the picture that you get, just let me know what you want to see...and i'll be more than happy to model. :) 
Not exactly looking for this to be something that is 24/7...but certainly a part of a developing relationship, which I would like to see evolve into a long term relationship...if things click. 

About me: 
5'10" 
185lbs 
hazel/green eyes 
short brown hair (losing it, and a bit of grey mixed in where there still is some) 
goatee 
fit, and in shape 
employed 
willing to have body hair/etc. shaved to suit 
wear/wet diapers at night (for nocturnal incontinence..as a result of an inguinal hernia surgery..that went sideways) 
and.....well....i sleep with a teddybear every night.....that's my comfort thing. :) 

Feel free to email, and lets see where this new journey can take us. I'm willing to give it 100%, and help you to find your inner sexuality, and explore any kinks, areas of exploration that may want to check out. I'm open minded, and likely am dying to try most things that you've wanted to do. Let's see where this can go. I am interested in a real life meeting, not to cyber. Although, for comfort and safety, I can understand if you want to email prior to talking on phone/meeting in person. Again, a picture would show good intentions..and I will reply with same. 

Thank You for reading.....bye bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment