Monday, August 9, 2010

Lessons Learned

Five things that I *knew* but apparently had to *relearn* over the weekend:

1. Enemas, while pleasant and enjoyable and erotic while going in, is like the worst case of the shits coming out... over the course of the next 24 hours (note, this is especially true if while holding said enema, someone is fucking you vigorously, forcing the liquid higher up than it might go otherwise)
2. Ciabatta Baguette and Butter is one of the few foods that SOUNDS appetizing when I have no appetite and am feeling waves of nausea
3. Ciabatta Baguette and Butter is one of the WORST foods I can eat - it only makes me feel violently nauseous and weak, just like all other food.  IT IS NOT AN EXCEPTION!
4. Pleading with LD to abstain from enema play while the rest of my GI tract is rebelling, is only incentive for Him to decide all the more to do so - He likes it when I'm weak and subservient from feeling ill
5. I do not do my best cooking while feeling ill, and should not attempt 'complicated' meals when I have spent most of the day sleeping due to said illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment