Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Piss Whore

I have been really obsessed with piss lately Dear Readers - it's really been getting me off lately... Not sure why, 'cause it's never been a really super big kink of mine, but something about it is just doing it for me.

This weekend, LD and I were fucking, and I guess he was putting just the right amount of pressure on my bladder because I felt like I was about to burst.  He dragged me to the bathroom and stuck me in the bathtub and told me to piss myself.  Between performance anxiety and the sudden lack of pressure on my bladder (plus non-gravitationally-advantageous positioning) I barely managed to piss anything, but LD was most helpful and bathed me in his own from head to toe.  Even thinking about it now gets me hot.

Continuing with this sudden obsession was a dream that I had last night, that was so hot I woke up and had to jerk off afterwards.

Sir and I were at one of the many street festivals going on in the city...  soon after arriving, He takes me to the closest drug store and grabs a package of adult diapers.  While at the checkout, He asks the cashier if there's a washroom that can be used.  The cashier obviously thinks that He is asking for Himself and gives Him directions.  Sir picks up the package, hands them to me and informs me, in front of the cashier, that I heard where the washrooms were and to go and put one on.  Red faced, I do as He asks, barely managing to pull my short skirt down low enough that I'm not flashing the world my new diaper.

The rest of the package stowed in my shoulder bag, we wander the street festival.  Sir knows how easily I'm dehydrated and keeps plying me with liquids until I am absolutely ready to burst.  I ask if we can sit down for a minute.  Sir asks if I'm tired and why I want to sit down, and I inform him quietly that it's because I need to pee.  He pulls me in to a hug, surreptitiously grabbing my cunt through my diaper and speaks directly in to my ear "if you need to pee, you can do so standing right here in this crowd of strangers"  He starts massaging my cunt and I start to pee a little.  I ask if I may cum "only if you're quiet, piggy"

I orgasm while pissing myself; standing in a crowd of strangers.  

Now wet and soggy, Sir makes me continue to walk around in a wet diaper until we find washroom facilities where I can change.  I am informed that I will be diapered the entire weekend, and that He has big plans for me.  We continue enjoying the festival - I have to piss myself once more and Sir makes me travel home in the wet diaper.

At home and changed in to a clean diaper once more, Sir informs me that we will be going out for dinner the next evening.  Fast forward (as dreams are only capable of doing) and we are sitting in a *very* nice restaurant.  I don't recognize it as being something that actually exists, it's just a generic "fancy" restaurant.  I am sitting across from Sir all dressed up, including a diaper.  Prior to going for dinner, Sir had made me drink a litre of water, and has ordered me not to pee until He's ordered me to.  Dinner is a long, drawn out affair with multiple courses, wine, and lots of water.  I'm fidgeting and feeling like I'm about to burst.  Sir seems to be enjoying the show, and reminds me quietly that I am absolutely not allowed to pee until He says so.

Partway through the main course, He tells me that I may pee, but only enough that I do not feel painful urgency - I should still feel uncomfortable though.  Only peeing a little bit when you *really* have to go is one of the most difficult things in the world, and leaves you feeling even more uncomfortable than if you'd just held it.  Sir can see that on my face and chuckles at my expression, then offers me another glass of water. During dessert He allows me to pee a little bit more, and plys me with more liquids.

After dinner, me feeling very soggy, Sir takes me home.  While I am kneeling with my forehead pressed to the floor, I can hear Sir moving around the apartment and making preparations.  Finally, he comes and gets me, brings me in to the bedroom and lays me down on the bed... which I notice is decked out in a plastic drop cloth.  Sir grabs the lube and before I know it, His cock is in my ass.  At this point I urgently need to pee, and I wait for the thrusting to begin.  However.. it doesn't... instead, I feel this intense warmth... He is pissing in my ass, emptying His own *very full* bladder.  He looks at me as He finishes and says "I'm pulling out, and I don't want you to spill a drop".  I nod my assent.  Pulling out, He replaces His cock with our very large buttplug.  Ass full of piss, bladder full of piss, Sir then starts fucking me in earnest, pounding in and out of my cunt, making me moan with the need to piss.  After what seems like an eternity of fucking, Sir cums inside of me.  He pulls out and tells me that He's going to remove the buttplug, but I still musn't spill any.  Lying on my back with my legs over my head, He pulls out the buttplug.  He spends some time touching and caressing me, and then tells me that I  may empty myself.  Looking at Him in humiliation, I let myself go - piss pouring out of my ass and bladder, running down my body and soaking me in our mixed fluids (and yes, I realize that in real life a piss enema wouldn't be nearly as clean as it was in my dream, though I suppose if I'd been given a regular enema before hand...).  Finally, after what seems like forever, I'm empty and lying in a puddle of piss.  Sir smiles and leaves.  

At this point I woke up extremely hot and horny... I can only assume that there was cleaning up and whatnot afterwards, but regardless I am incredibly turned on by this "new" fetish of mine... I hope You took notes Sir!

2 comments:

  1. EEp. Very very hot fantasy. I found your blog after discovering your link to my protocol article back from December, and have been browsing. Thank you for the deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell how behind I am on comments and maintenance? Thank you for reading my blog - I found your article to be really insightful and helpful in finding my own headspace :)

    ReplyDelete