Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Illiterate Candidate

Let's play a game Dear Readers.... Take a look at this reply I received and see if you can spot the stupidity.  Do you all remember my latest craigslist ad?

 male 40 5'6 155 here, bicurious but willing to start with the oral and take it from there, no it will not take a year of wooing ! Not into pain or humiliation but willling to try other things quite open



...


... ...


..

This has got to be a joke, right?  We're looking for a fully bi submissive for hardcore edge play... the ad is very clear...  surely this guy is putting me on, right?

So I replied with a standard Thank you for the e-mail, but you're not what we're looking for.

Case closed, right?

..

HAH! You don't know me very well, do you? I wouldn't be posting about this poster-boy for illiteracy if that was it, yeah?

Shortly after my brush off, I received this reply

curious without being pushy, as to why I am not not what you are looking for ? Or better yet what are you looking for ?

I... I just... omg why do they NOT READ THE AD?!  THAT'S WHAT THE AD IS THERE FOR! TO TELL YOU WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR! 

I must have been drugged at the time, because I actually replied (ok, I was actually thinking "this will make a decent blog post")

Well, my add specifically stated that I was looking for someone who was fully bi (which you've said you're not), and in to pain and humiliation (which you've said you're not) among other things.

"Now, surely this will be the end of it", I thought... "He'll apologize and be on his way" ..

but no.  That would be too easy... that would preserve my sanity.  See what I do for you people in order to keep you entertained?

as for being fully bi, i would probably (99%) be okay with that in the second meet, as for pain and humiliation, what are you think of ?

Has he still not read the ad?  After I've referred back to it?  

My patience finally worn out, I made a final reply...

why don't you re-read the ad - we're looking for someone in to risky and edgy play.  We want to be able to degrade you and humiliate you, crop you, flog you, cane you, spank you, tie you up... violent scenes involving breathplay... use you as an object and hurt you until you cry.

 I haven't heard back from him so I suppose I've scared him off finally...  

No comments:

Post a Comment