Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Internets have failed me...

It's all the usual idiots on CL right now Dear Readers...  no one stands out enough to make a post out...

There's the lady looking for a man to impregnate her...

The guy who wants someone to enter his unlocked house, fuck him and then leave without saying a word... completely anonymously...

The usual gang of "I'm straight but I want a MMF threesome, as long as the other guy doesn't touch me" posts...

The M4M ads alternately looking for sugar daddies or trying to find a twink to take with them on vacation (does anyone do that? it seems rather unsafe to embark on a trip with someone you've never really met)

Have I just become blase Dear Readers?

In other news, LD and I have given up actively searching for a bisexual boytoy... I have found one who is bisexual but his preference leans towards twinks and is kind of new...  I have a date with him on Sunday, and I shan't say any more until he's given me the ok to blather on about him here.

what can I say? I'm a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment