Thursday, July 15, 2010

I want to splatter your face with cum - m4w 25yr

I have a huge load of cum boiling in my balls that I would hate to let go to waste. 

Isn't that painful? I mean.. boiling? If your body temperature is high enough that your semen is boiling then you should get yourself to the ER ASAP, not try and find a chick... and I mean... if you gave her a facial with boiling cum, you'd end up burning her too, yeah? So he's basically looking for a willing burn victim?

I would love to watch this huge load of jizz splatter all over a chicks pretty face. 
Well now, who wouldn't?  Is there really enough to splatter though? Do you need a drop cloth when giving girls facials?  

If there are any ladies out there who are in the mood for a nice facial cumbath please hit me up before I explode. 
This guy sounds kind of desperate eh?  He's going to explode?!  Guys... hear me out here... if you're at the point of feeling like you're going to explode, do you really post an ad on craigslist and spend all of the time trying to hook up with someone who's not a pro or a flake, or do you jerk one (or two) off to take the edge off... or, you know, anticipate that you're a generally horny man and start looking before you get this far gone?

We can meet up wherever and I can pop wad after wad of cum on to your face and then part ways. 
Your refractory period must be astonishingly low.  Or are you just trying to sell a premature ejaculation problem as a benefit?  It's all about marketing you know...

I am a chill, disease free straight guy who also happens to be a nasty pervert. I would love to make this happen tonight. 
I'm sorry dear, this does not make you a nasty pervert...

No comments:

Post a Comment