Monday, July 12, 2010

Kinky Camping... Not My Thing

Because I'm just as important and famous in the Real World as I am online, I was given 2 free daypasses to my local communities kinky camping event.  This is a long-weekend (set up Thurs evening, leave Sunday) set up in the middle of nowhere on some private property where people can run around naked, having sex and flogging each other in the great outdoors.  There are workshops during the day, play parties at night, and a few vendors selling their wares.

LD and I drove down on Saturday to see what things are all about.

We'll skip over the part where getting LD out of bed is almost impossible... it finally took the ultimatum of "if You don't get out of bed now, we won't get to see any of the workshops and then we might as well just stay home".

Finally in the car only 15 minutes late, Sir's GPS informs us that the drive is an hour longer than we had estimated last night.  Taking a deep 'zen' breath, I just let things go and decided I was going to enjoy a day out with my Sir no matter what happened.

Good thing too.

3 hours (and some stop and go traffic) later, we arrived.  Wandering in to some of the in-progress workshops, we quickly realized that the '201 and 301' level workshops that were promised were definitely closer to 101 level... maybe slightly higher but not much.  It was apparent that these workshops were merely a way for the people who weren't sleeping until 3pm to stay occupied, and weren't *really* meant for education.  There were a lot of 'round table' discussions, or 'mutual admiration society meetings'...  Neither of us learned anything new at the workshops we stood in on.  It also appeared that many of the original presenters were... hungover? skipping out?  I think we only saw one workshop being hosted by the person advertised to be hosting.  

The highlights of the day included:

Walking around the entire day on the end of Sir's leash
Buying a wonderfully thuddy toy with which I'm certain LD can beat me as long and hard as he likes and I would not have to call a safeword

I think that kinky camping would be enjoyable if you *liked* camping and went with a group of friends for the social aspect...  I'm not sure I'd want to play too much, just because of the heat... and the workshops are definitely not worth it.

Saturday continued to be wonderful after we got home... I made dinner, got plastered on margaritas, and woke up the next morning feeling black and blue from pubic bone to tail bone.  Later found out that Sir had kicked me in the cunt 3 times while I was crawling on the floor, and we then did a session with the Very Large Buttplug (still can't get it in, still sore from our attempt).

Sunday ended up being a lovely day of staying in, lazing about and having sex... I sucked Sir for about 2 hours before we got out of bed, He fisted me again and just in general spent the day fucking and sucking.  

Overall a truly excellent weekend, though today I am sore and achy all over.

How was your weekend Dear Readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment