Monday, July 19, 2010

Congratulations are in order!

So about 7 million years ago, LD and I bought a Big Red Buttplug. I would say that at its widest point, it is slightly larger than the diameter of the average wrist. Those of you who are petite women, this butt plug is probably about the size of your fist at its widest point (I'm thinking of one of you in particular ;)

This thing is ... big

We purchased this plug because we had to replace my old plug. It's a very sad story.

Back in the paleolithic era (or, my first year of university), I was overcome with joy - living on my own meant that I could finally own sex toys! It's not that I had an insane fear of them being discovered... I just lived in a small town and had nowhere to purchase them. One of my very first purchases was a butt plug. Not just any butt plug... as an avid anal whore even from a young and tender age, I bypassed 'small' and 'medium' and purchased what was described as a 'large' butt plug off of the Come As You Are website.

That's right Dear Readers - I purchased a 'large' buttplug, sight unseen, as my very first anal toy.

I must be a fucking prodigy, because that baby slipped right in no problem and we were faithful friends for ever more. Until recently.

Sadly, My First Buttplug was made of latex, and was constructed as a hollow form which was then filled with more latex, and through years and years of use, the inner part had come undone from the outer shell.... this meant that lube and santorum and all sorts of unsanitary things were getting in to the inside of the plug and it really couldn't be cleaned properly. My baby had to be thrown out.

So fast forward to 7 million years ago when Sir decided it was time to upgrade. Let's just say that the Big Red Buttplug is probably twice the size of my old 'large' one. It does not slide in easily. In fact, it does not 'slide' in at all.

Until last night.

After a number of play sessions where we have attempted to coax my derrière in to accommodating this behemoth, my ass has finally succumb to my Master's will.

Strangely enough, I am less sore today - after having gotten this huge thing all the way in to my ass... and then out again - than I have been after previous play sessions where we weren't able to get it in. I suppose it won't be too long now before I can give the goatse man a run for his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment