Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm a lousy Gold Digger

So after yesterday's post I decided to try a different type of Craigslist ad... specifically one looking for a "Splenda Daddy" or "Mentor with Benefits".

I got flagged and removed 3 times.

What gives?!

Why can this guy keep his posts up when I can't?

Looking to make some ca$h today? - m4w - 33 (downtown

Are you in need of money and have some free time later on this afternoon or evening? 

Do you look good in pantyhose, stockings, nylons, or tights? 

Do you also like to wear heels? 

If you are interested in making $750 for something that does not include sex, feel free to e-mail me. 

Despite my inability to craft a suitably subtle ad (apparently), I did get a number of replies... one of them from a marketing recruiter who has looked over my resume and it willing to try and place me.  Sweet!

As well, I got an offer for a 6-figure salary if I suck my bosses cock twice a week.

Let me tell you... that was tempting for a while.  However, it's one thing to practice unorthodox networking methods, and another to sleep with your boss.  One of those is colossally stupid.  So, apparently I make a shitty gold digger...  I totally could have slept my way to the top, and instead have elected to continue working on my resume (with the help of LD and my marketing recruiter) and will probably regret not making a 6 figure salary for many months to come.

Even if I were 4" taller and 30lbs lighter, I couldn't make it as a gold digger - I just don't seem to have the disposition to part men from their (or their company's) money when they're thinking with their dicks.  I'm too altruistic for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment