Friday, July 16, 2010

The man with a thousand faces...

Posted July 15th...

Have Tits, Want Cock? - m4t - 26 (Downtown)

Im in town for a couple days. Looking to get into some trouble. I am strictly top. 
If you are hot bottom and not a CD get back to me with a picture, and lets have some fun. 
burning blade 98 on ya hoo (delete the spaces) 

Posted July 14th...

Hot Rocker seeks Kinky Playmate - m4w - 26 (Downtown)

I am in town for tonight only and I'm looking to have some fun. 
Ideally you would be able to come to my hotel downtown tonight and are easy going. 
If you are a cute young girl or couple with a hot body and want to fool around get back to me with your picture and lets go from there 
I am 100% DD free so you be too. 
I am 5'10 with a 9" cock, blonde hair, blue eyes, and around 150lbs 
ya hoo at burning blade 98 (delete the spaces)

Hot Italian guy seeks sexy Mistress - m4w - 26 (Downtown)

I am a part italian, part german, part spanish and part french, so you know I took all the best traits from each of them :P My marriage is not what I would like it to be right now in the bedroom. My wife is not meeting my needs, and its leaving me stressed and irritable. I have blonde hair, cool blue eyes, and a 9" cock! If you like what you see, and want to hang out sometime and see what happens. get back to me soon M4mw M4w Burning blade 98 at ya hoo delete the space 

Looking for Adventure - m4w - 26 (Downtown)

If you are a cute young girl or couple with a hot body and want to fool around while I'm in town this week get back to me with your picture and lets go from there 
I am 5'10 with a 9" cock, blonde hair, blue eyes, and around 150lbs 
I am 26 years young, educated enough to have an intelligent conversation with, yet wild enough to toss you on the bed and fuck you silly. 
I am 100% DD free so you be too. ya hoo at burning blade 98 (delete the spaces) burning b1ade 98 on (a im) 

Posted July 13th...

Hot 9" Cock for Kinky Playmates - m4w - 26 (Downtown)

I'm in Toronto for 3 days and I would love to have some fun while in town. 
I am 5'10 150lbs with a very nice 9" uncut cock. 
I am 100% std free and don't use drugs. 
If you are a sexy girl or a hot couple and would like to have some fun with me in my hotel room tonight or tomorrow message me 
at ya hoo at burning blade 98 (delete the spaces) or a im at burning b1ade 98 and lets have some fun! 

Posted July 9th...

Looking for adventure... - m4w - 26 (Downtown)
I am bored with my current sexlife, and want to spice it up a bit. I am very open minded and always up for kinky ideas. I especially love playing in public! 

I will be up in Toronto on business tues-Thursday next week and would love to have some fun with a hot girl or sexy couple. 

I'm 5'10 9in uncut and 100%STD free. 
Message me in ya hoo at burning blade 98 or a im at burning b1ade 98 (delete the spaces) 



Posted... ok I'm bored.. this dude has 18 ads going all the way back to June 20, all basically saying the same thing, rotating through the same 3 cockshots... I guess if at first you don't succeed...

2 comments:

  1. lol.. you read CL too much. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad but true - I actually have the casual encounter section on my RSS feed... 'cause you never know when you'll find an appropriate bi-male-submissive.

    ...

    or a hilarious douche to make fun of on your blog.

    ReplyDelete