Friday, July 2, 2010

An Ode to LD

I figure fair is fair... I mean, I'm MARRIED to DH, but I CHOOSE to be with LD, because...

... He puts me in my place in the most delicious ways
... He takes such excellent care of me
... He's endearingly funny when He's talking in His sleep
... He's got this pair of jeans that make my mouth water
... He plays my body like the musician He is, and makes me sing
... He's a musician ;)
... When he goes in to teacher mode, He gets me all hot and bothered, AND I end up learning something new
... He puts up with my idiosyncrasies with fond exasperation
... I make Him laugh... though I often think He's laughing AT me...
... I know that I can trust Him with my very life
... He's one of those helpless men that I seem to attract (I'm still not sure how He survived before I came in to His life)
... The sex is phenomenal
... He takes my breath away
... He is my Sir and Master 

No comments:

Post a Comment