Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Meet greedy

Dear Readers... do you ever think to yourself "my life is not nearly complicated enough" or "I don't have enough sexual partners in my life"?

Have you ever tried to collect a harem?

...

...

no?

...

really? I'm the only one?

...

honestly?!

When I started this blog, I was searching for a permanent secondary partner... though really I was doing a lot of casual, random fucking around.  Then fate deigned to bring LD in to my life and all was well.

Mostly.

Content in my life as a wife to DH and a slave to LD, the third little part of my psyche started to nag at me... the Domina in me wanted to come out and play.

So what was a girl to do, but find another man?!

(wait, that's not what a girl's to do?)

You've read along as I've made my attempts at finding that unicorn of the poly world - a bisexual partner (male in our case, though female would do).  You've read as I've told you that we've finally stopped actively looking.  And of course, when you give up, Fate comes along to make you feel like a fool.

We may have found an alternative.  I'd like everyone to meet greedy.

greedy is a sexy little thing of a submissive boy, who likes to be dressed up and locked up in chastity.  He's bisexual but prefers young twinks, and is only really comfortable with LD watching, not participating.  He is currently practicing some chastity for me, in preparation for our date Sunday afternoon.  Poor thing will be ready to burst by the time he gets here.  Good thing I'll have lots of ice on hand.

We'll see if we can make this work - a million things could go wrong so I'm not holding my breath yet.  Everyone please cross their fingers and send positive thoughts our way - I'll have all the salacious details for you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment