Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I was tricked!

Remember that 'best of craigslist' ad I posted about the guy looking for the slave to help him move?  I think that might have been LD posting...  Yesterday we moved from one tower of His condo building to the other, and as feeble and crippled as I am, I'm completely wiped out.

Yesterday I was in so much pain I didn't manage to fall asleep until 5am... 1 hour before my alarm was set to go off.  Sleep deprivation and driving don't mix, so I called in sick...

and then being the a-type anal retentive slave that I am, I went over to the old place, gathered all of the last bits and bobs, cleaned the old place, brought up the coffee table from my car and have spent the day unpacking... I have 5 boxes left.

Needless to say, I'm taking a sleeping pill at about 5pm and possibly mixing it with some weed and alcohol to make sure it does the job.  Comatose is as good as sleep, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment