Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Contest Time, YAY!

After the resounding success of my last contest, I thought that I'd hold another one!  This one is *much* easier though...

Rubenesque Brunette needs a slogan! or is it a motto?  a subtitle? Something catchy please!  The current title of the blog is "The Search Continues" but if you've got a great title/slogan combo, please suggest them!

Contestants have until next Wednesday, the 9th, to submit ideas via the comments.  I will select my favourites and on Friday, the 11th, I will post the top 3, which will be opened up to you guys to vote on until the next Wednesday.  Grand prize winner will be announced on Friday the 18th.

Up for grabs is the previously unclaimed $25 gift card and depending on how good the winner's entry is, something a little extra from me.  All of the top 3 entries will receive a little sumtin' sumtin' just for playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment