Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Morning Always Comes Too Soon

Good Morning Dear Readers!

Today is a sad day (but for whom, I'm not sure)... Tonight I move back in with my husband to test our migraine theory once more... I suspect that Dear Husband just likes using me as a guinea pig, or perhaps he just missed me... or he's hungry...  either way, I left LD this morning, and will go home after work to DH.

I must say, living with DH is going to feel like a vacation.  Between moving and cleaning and general servitude, I am achy from head to toe and suspect I will be asking my RMT on Saturday to extend our session.

If/when the migraine returns, I'll be hightailing it back to LDs place, and I suppose that will completely validate the theory that it's the house... nothing has really shown up as a cause though, which is baffling.  

In other news, I managed to drain LD completely dry, sucking him off to the point of blinding headache and leaving Him feeling drugged and disoriented all day.  I wish I knew exactly what I did though, so that I can replicate it!

We were supposed to have a date with the cheating crossdresser Saturday night, but I rescheduled him for next weekend, what with the tired and the achy and the boxes and the mess... instead I got pissed while LD set up some IKEA we had purchased, and had a really fascinating discussion about music and digital quality, etc.  Sunday we went down to the billiards room in His building and He taught me how to play pool.  I have to say, I don't know why it took me this long to bring this out in Him, but I *love* it when He goes in to teacher mode.  Gets me all hot and bothered (and yes, there are a lot of things that get me hot and bothered, but this in particular really does it for me).

That is all... my life is just too boring right now... relatively speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment