Monday, June 14, 2010

First date with a second (third?)

Saturday night LD and I had a date with CC (cheating crossdresser)... it was... interesting.

I will admit that I was nervous about this date.  It's one thing to switch - but quite completely different to try and do both at once.  How do I remain an obedient slave to LD, while exuding my Dominant persona to cc?  Will seeing me submit to LD undermine my authority? Can I tap in to my Bitch Domme on command, in front of LD?  Will I ever get over this ice cream craving?  

Somehow we managed to get a late start to the afternoon and with cc arrived we were still getting ready.  This did not add to my confidence.  We got settled and had him change in to his ladies clothes... which included fishnets with rips in them - very sloppy.

Long story short, we had an ok time.  Poor boy has a wicked gag reflex which is somewhat displeasing... and while he does not get me hot and bothered, the act of hurting and humiliating him does please me.  We tied him up and hurt him, had him service us both orally, then sent him home with a hardon to take care of himself.  

I can see us playing with him from time to time, but I do not see him as our 'permanent' third... there just wasn't enough chemistry and he is too new to kink to play with really hard.  A fun toy to keep in my back pocket though.


No comments:

Post a Comment