Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still Seeking

After our lackluster date on Saturday night, LD and I decided to post another ad in hopes of attracting someone a little more... hardcore (and I mean that in the least pretentious way possible).  Our ad states:

Have you ever played on the edge? Been in that moment where you were certain you could not take even one more minute, but kept going anyways? Do you find yourself bored at play parties? Wish the Toronto scene was more 'hardcore'? 

We are an M/s couple seeking a boy to join us on a casual but ongoing basis. He is the Alpha male, while I am a switch - slave to Him, Mistress to you. 

He is 47, bisexual, blond hair, blue eyes, medium build; I am 27, bisexual, brown hair, blue eyes, medium build, large breasts and a few interesting piercings. You would be submitting to both of us, but would primarily be my toy to use as I please. 

You are under 35, FULLY bisexual, slim to medium build and comfortable in your submissive desires. You enjoy activities such as breathplay, humiliation, foot worship, pain and bondage. We understand that going to that edge requires a great deal of trust and chemistry, and are not looking necessarily to push boundaries on our first play date. That said, we are also not looking for someone who will require a year of wooing before we can get to the fun stuff. Preference will be given to those who have some experience and provide a clear pg-rated photo of themselves. Replies with cock-shots will be deleted and you will be mocked. 

I'm calling to all of you, my loyal henchmen, to keep your eyes peeled for such a specimen... should you happen to know anyone who is looking for something similar, send them my way!  Or... if you know someone who you need to exact devistatingly humiliating revenge upon, send them my way and I'll mock them on the blog after their dismal performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment