Monday, June 28, 2010

Some Important Insight

One of my recent candidates has answered the question that has been plaguing me for weeks - turns out it's a yeast infection ... no wait, not that question... this question:

Why am I having so much trouble finding a third (fourth? extra?).

Our interaction started with a succinct inquiry from my suitor "Are you guys still looking".  Note the lack of question mark - this gentleman is certain that we have not yet found a partner.  He is confidant! I must admit, Dear Readers, that my initial reaction was to delete his message without response.  Then I thought "but what am I going to write about on Monday?" I forged ahead.

"Yes we are" I replied, making sure to match him in lack of punctuation to ensure he felt welcome and comfortable in our discourse.

Im 36 6'0 210 blonde blue 6 cut hairy chest masculine honest ddf bottom nice smooth ass well spoken and very bi into some of the stuff you guys are into not all jst being honest  

ohhhhh strike one.  This lack of punctuation is beginning to bother me already.  Perhaps his keyboard has suffered from a horrible virus that has disabled all of the punctuation keys?  I'm so glad that he values honesty though - notice he mentions it twice?  Honesty is a very important attribute in a submissive.  

I request photos and more information about what exactly he IS in to.  

He forwards me a forwarded e-mail that was forwarded from a forward from a friend of his after a night out. The e-mail that accompanies it:   heres trusting youll send one backl please be honest Im one without glasses but only pic on computer.

There's that honesty thing again... However dude is either lying to me or to himself... he looks closer to a poorly aged 50, and it's NOT a flattering photo on top of that.   The lack of spelling/punctuation is beginning to give me a headache.  I reply with my standard and polite "Thanks but you're not our type, best of luck with your search"

and I figure I'm done.  Yet another disappointing prospect with a fugly photo.

But wait!  Apparently there's something in the craigslist TOS that enters me in to some sort of contract with anyone who replies to my ad...

wheres your pic fair is fair I told you not best pic to show me guys are real not pic collectors. 

um... what?  I have no obligation to send you a photo - I told you that I'm not interested... doesn't this in fact make YOU the photo collector?

I'm getting fed up with this guy, and I know that I shouldn't feed the trolls, but I can't resist... I reply...

I told you that we're not interested - I'm not sending my photo out to someone who I have no intention of pursing. Don't flatter yourself, that photo is not worth 'collecting'.

And this, Dear Readers, is where my "friend" decides to illuminate me on why I'm having so much trouble finding another partner:

its not that of a pic thats why I dont send pics because of prejudgement and seems like you guys pic collectors. Could nt say your names if I showed you a pic of my exgirlfriend you would nt be so judgemental my pic was taken after loads of drinks but gsve you an idea. I was honest you guys werent thats why 2 day later your still looking.

Perfectly clear, ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment