Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday post, a day late

Note from RB: I'm sorry everyone! I post to my blog via e-mail and I accidentally sent this post directly to LD instead of to my blog.  

I've noticed an alarming trend on craigslist recently... it all started on mother's day, and I was actually going to post about it, but fell on a cock and got distracted.

Incest Fantasies

I'm talking about all of these men (and don't be fooled, it's never women) posting for lactating women, Mommy/son fantasies, Daddy/daughter fantasies and Sister/Brother fantasies. I've seen 'em all in the last month or so, some of them more than a few times and there seem to be more of them recently.

What is with this?! I mean, I suppose that theoretically I'm not opposed to actual incest providing all parties are consenting and they bring no harm to the general public (procreating would fall under this category due to the higher risk of deformities and the strain that would bring on the health care system, yadda yadda whatever), but for some reason I find this fake incest to be more objectionable.

Obviously these people have some repressed feelings for a family member. But why is this taboo 'ok' to roleplay when others aren't? You certainly don't see pedophiles posting for people who look 12 years old. I've only ever ONCE seen an ad for a guy looking for a chick to take an ice bath and pretend to be dead (and actually considered replying to it, just for kicks). I guess people in to bestiality don't go looking on craigslist for partners, what with animals not being very internet savvy...

It just seems to me that any hook up from one of these ads would be so contrived and fake, that the person seeking a partner would have to try *very* hard to keep themselves fooled in to believing they're actually boning their Mommy/Sister/Daughter. None of these ads place physical characteristic requirements... wouldn't you want a partner that at least RESEMBLES being related to you? Talk about suspension of disbelief if you're a middle aged white man with your dick in a 20 something black chick.

And tell me... how is sex with your sister going to be any different from sex with any other partner? When you're 'having relations' with your current partner... do you talk at all about how you're not related? Do you really think if you were doing the horizontal tango with your mother that you'd be babbling away about how she's a total MILF or about that time she wouldn't let you get ice cream at the zoo? NO! The sex would be just the same as sex with any other person!

So then what does this role play leave them with? The entire role play is in their own mind... so wouldn't it be easier (and more successful) to just hook up with a 'regular' chick and pretend she's your daughter without telling them? What sort of elaborate set up do these people have in mind?

I'm a pretty open minded chick people, but this trend has me baffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment