Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An Ode to DH

It's been a while since I've extolled the virtues of my Dear Husband - the other part of this poly equation.

Dear Husband...

... does my dishes, because a "clean kitchen = happy wife"
... calls me precious, because "I'm pretty and useless, just like a precious gem"
... massages my feet when I've been tossing and turning for 2 hours and can't sleep
... only does that after snuggling with me for an extended period of time
... can make me laugh even when I'm in the depth of uncontrollable crying
... seems to be able to produce a baseball from nowhere because there's "no crying in baseball"
... somehow always takes my side, even when he's cautioning me from radical behaviour
... is completely and utterly biased, in my favour
... has the sexiest, rock hard ass and calves I've ever had the pleasure of fondling... his quads are pretty good too
... takes my silliness to a whole new level, implementing daily rituals based on them (like trying to blow his belly button lint off of my nose and on to his)
... gives the two stuffed turtles I sleep with interesting personalities
... tucks me in every night, more than once if I'm having a bad night
... looks on with... fond exasperation? ... at all of my bad one night stand/poly experiences
... is happy that I've found someone stable and overall good for me
... calls me a slut in the most endearing way possible
... is my Schmoopy Schmoop forever

No comments:

Post a Comment