Tuesday, June 22, 2010

wha?

Today I'm going to highlight a different type of candidate... 

the illiterate slave

Honestly Dear Readers, I'm shocked at how these candidates are able to type out a reply to my ad... and the even more shocking thing, is that most of the replies tend to use full words and proper punctuation!

However, they also say things like:

I don't have much experience but never affraid to try

Oh, I do like more risk, and I did not want to scare you off. (after listing 'light pain' and 'light bondage' as his interests)

One of my fantasies is to eat a womans pussy after a guy cums inside her but that's up go you wether you want to do this... When are you guys looking to play?

No male kissing above neck line


I honestly wonder if any of these guys read through the entire ad, and understood what I'm looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment