Friday, June 18, 2010

Then and Now

As you'll all recall Dear Readers, I started this blog while I was on the search for a secondary partner... preferably a Dominant.  One of the many replies to my ad that I received from cheating men was this one:

Good afternoon:

I have read your profile on Craigslist, and, I thought I would introduce myself, as I fit your description perfectly.  I am a DOMINANT male, that is looking for a submissive woman that is interested in having me collar her, in a long term, discreet, relationship.  I will tell you from the start that I am attached, but, just because I am attached, it does not mean that I do not have the time to get to understand you and have meaningful sessions with you, however, our time would be limited to the daytimes, week-days.  

A bit more about me...I am a married, discreet, attractive, fit, professional male, that leads a vanilla corporate life, but, has this insatiable BDSM side that I continue to explore, and, given that you appear to be open minded, willing, and, in need for a dominant male, I am willing to explore whether you wish to pursue this type of discreet relationship with me.

With that said, my sessions can range from mild to intense, but, all in all, will allow you to progress as a "slave" and explore your submissive side.  Notwithstanding the fact that this is not my lifestyle, I am very well connected and can provide you with excellent experiences.  Some of the aspects that are of interest to me, and, that I enjoy incorporating into sessions, are as follows:

*light bondage

*spankings using crop, paddle, belt, etc.
*domination
*humiliation
*oral servitude
*foot worship
*body worship
*rimming
*ass penetration/play
*hair pulling

*bi-sexual play
*role-playing
*forced sex/group sex

*watersports

The above is just a general list, however, we will ultimately decide what route to follow, based on the limits we establish.  My philosophy is not to force you to hand over control to me, but, rather, to have you freely give control, and establish a trust with me, that will allow you to explore your submissiveness, under my control, while heightening your sexual experience.  That may take some time to achieve, but, I would expect you to devote the proper attention to doing so, as I am willing to invest the time in the right person.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in exploring, feel free to reply and tell me more about yourselves and what leads you to explore your submissive side.  I am willing to show pictures on MSN, or to meet in person, however, due to the need for discretion, and the sheer fact that there are many fakes, will not send pictures via e-mail.  Please let me know how to connect with you to exchange pictures, chat, and, assess the situation from there.  Furthermore, please do not that all sessions will take place during the daytime, in Toronto, week-days, so, you must have some free time to devote.  The sessions could range from 1-3 hours, per session, every few weeks, depending on your availability.  In the interim, there may be quick lunches, etc., as well as e-mail training, to keep you in the submissive frame of mind.

Master Idiot

I gave him a polite reply that I was uninterested in helping him cheat.  Really though...  weekdays during the day?  How much of a professional is he if he can take random afternoons off to cheat on his wife?  Obviously one who's not missed at his job... or has a lot of vacation time available to him...  Either way, I looked at the reply in amusement and filed it along with all of the other reject replies.  Good thing I did, because yesterday I received the following reply to my most recent ad:


Good afternoon:

I just read your profile on Craigslist, and, I have to say I am very intrigued.  I have experience both as a sub in BDSM play, and bi-sexual, and, looking for a couple EXACTLY like yourselves, so, if you are looking for someone that is serious, experienced, and, can take part in the scenario which you have stated, look no further.  In fact, visualizing your scenario was enough to bring me great joy.

Needless to say, if you are still looking for a gent, you may not need not look further, as I would love to see whether we connect well.  A bit about myself:

I am 32, 5'11", 170 lbs, Caucasian, with an athletic build (not ripped), as I play a bevy of sports;
I am professional and discreet, and have been told that I am attractive and have a unique look;
I am fully trimmed throughout and measure 7", uncut;
I am healthy (and married, hence, you can be assured that I am, and will always remain, D&D free), easy going, fun loving, and have a great personality;
I am able to connect during the daytime, Tuesday through Friday, in the morning or afternoon, ASAP, OR, during the daytime or early evening, weekly, come September
and
I am very sexually open minded, experienced playing with another couple, FULLY BISEXUAL, love BDSM play in all of its forms, and, certainly respect all limits. 

Due to discretion, and, the sheer amount of fakes on Craigslist, I have to be cautious with pictures and phone numbers, due to the fact I am attached and due to my profession, however, I am more than willing to connect on MSN to show you further pictures, or, in person over a coffee to see how we all get along.  I am not one to drag my feet, so, if you are serious, we can make this happen ASAP.

As previously stated, I do have experience playing with a couple and with BDSM play and have no hesitation participating as the two of you see fit, so, you do not have to worry about me having performance issues, backing out, or, just stating that I enjoy it and then not following through when the time comes.  

I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in knowing more, and, I sincerely hope that you consider me to join you.  No BS, no games, just pure pleasure!

sub idiot

As you can all see, DR, Master Idiot is also sub idiot and apparently a switch (though neither e-mail mentions this fact).  I didn't make the connection the first time around, so I replied back simply saying "thanks but your availability doesn't work for us" ...  we got another reply:

I appreciate your reply.  If you have a hard time finding a serious gent, I would be available at least one (1) evening per week, for a few hours, come the beginning of September.  If you wish to consider me now, and, start serving you then, or, consider me closer to the date and reach a decision, I would be game.  I hope you consider me, as, I understand how hard it is to find a "real" slave such myself, and, on the flip side, it is quite hard to find someone in your dynamic as well, as a slave.  I would not want to just throw this away, due to my time limitations over the next 2 months, as my schedule clears up immensely come the beginning of September.  I would be free most nights between 5-9ish.

This is where I clued in "why does this guy seem familiar" and did a search through my archives to discover the split personality.  I mean... really...  For those of us who work during the day - don't most people finish work at 5?  Now, I'm lucky in that I work until 4, but I still have a fairly long commute and LD usually doesn't get home until 5:30 at the earliest.  By the time we both get home from work, I make dinner, we eat, I clean up, and we get ready... it's 7:30 at the earliest (and most nights we don't even eat dinner until 7).  That leaves us with... an hour and a half to play?  Honestly... does this seem like a reasonable offer?  Get real dude.

Remember when I said that my primary objection to cheating was the logistics?  This is a perfect example.  The fact that Master/sub Idiot seems to think that there's nothing unreasonable about his availability is just icing on the cake.

Am I just fishing during the wrong season?  Stay tuned Monday for another tale of woe...

No comments:

Post a Comment