Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rock Bottom

So I thought that my depression was bad before... I thought the downward spiral was complete.

Then I realized that I wrote 1,230 all about removing my fake nails.

Then I had to spend Friday cocooned in my bed pretending that I didn't write 1,230 words about fake nails.

Then I worked all weekend and hit the first of what I'm sure will be many 60 hour weeks.

Then I baked 150 lemon almond cookies, a gross of brownies, 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies, 2 dozen oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and 5lbs of almond roca.

Then I spent Monday coming down from the contact high from all of the sugar.

And now I'm here, recovering like a junkie going through some sort of weird withdrawal.

Be patient with me Dear Readers... I promise you something actually exciting will happen to me eventually.

1 comment: