Monday, April 12, 2010

An Announcement...

On April 3rd, 2010, I accepted LDs collar and have become His slave.  We are, as always, a work in progress and to me this collar symbolizes not just a commitment to future development together, but a tangible sign of how deep our relationship has developed.  

Yes, I realize that this is rather quick (4 months Ladies and Gentlemen), but my previously angst filled posts helped me to organize my thoughts and feelings, and the moment I looked in to His eyes and felt Him enter me and claim me after his trip...  it just felt right.  To be honest, the collaring was not planned.  I had decided to tell Him that weekend that I would like to accept His collar in August, when we are able to be fluid bonded... but i just couldn't wait, which is funny because normally I'm a very patient girl... 

so there we have it, Dear Readers!  This blog will no doubt take another turn in content, as I chronicle His attempts at training me, and the challenges that we run in to with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment