Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday Night

Met up with BR for dinner, and then an local kinky art exhibit that was going on late in to the night.  A pleasant time was had by all, including a discussion on my theory as to why my emotional reaction to the events Sunday night with Master were... overblown...  Due to some other emotional instability and weird thoughts, I decided to do some research... 

Turns out Accutane can have some serious psychological side effects, including depression, suicidal thoughts and 'emotional instability'

Well that would explain why I've felt PMSy for the last couple of months.

Now that I know, I'm trying to make a conscious effort to not let my emotions rule me, or to make any life altering decisions until I'm done the Accutane.

The price we pay for beauty...

1 comment:

  1. It was fun! And nice meeting so many from the community =)





    BR

    ReplyDelete